360 Health Management has been operating as a total health and wellness management provider for over 10 years. The director of the business Belinda Davies has more than 17 years’ experience working in the Health Services Industry.
360 Health Management (360 HM) believes in investing in innovative total health management solutions, providing services and programs via consultations, assessments, education, coaching expertise, training and support. We take a unique approach to healthcare through our complete educational health programs encompassing lifestyle, mental health, relationships and environmental factors through education to provide solid long-term change to our clients.
360 Health Management has conducted various tailored health appraisals and serviced businesses across many industries helping them implement and maintain their wellbeing programs. We take pride in the fact that we have always received great results and positive feedback.
Our commitment to our clients are:
• To drive change in workplace culture and attitudes about health management, by engaging business and organisations.
• To be renown for our nurturing culture, professional and knowledgeable team, welcoming healthcare facilities and tireless dedication to making a difference.
• To make a difference to the bottom-line so at the end of the financial year you can show a positive balance sheet as well as a healthy workforce.
360 Health Management offers a range options such as consultations, assessments, workshops and one-on-one coaching to risk-assess and evaluate an organisations culture and overall individual wellbeing, be that physical or mental.
Our Business Health and Management Services include:
• Organisational People & Culture reviews
• Personalised employee health programs – physical, mental and environmental
• Pre-employment medicals
• Onsite Health Assessments
• Workshops off-site or in-house
• Behavioural change coaching, group, or one-on-one
• Management development training
• Support – online and phone
Each of the services are available on their own, or together as part of our tailored total Health & Wellness management programs. We also offer tailored workshops with topics around whole body health, and the impact of the mind, the body and the environment on the employee. This includes specific sessions on high-risk physical work, such as manual handling and load-shifting, as well as the emotional impact of workforce change and best-practice internal communication.